Your interests and the welfare of our community are our primary concern. We aim to try and improve our local environment and to make New Milton a better place to live, work and play.
The Programme of General Meetings is currently being considered in the light of the Covid-19 restrictions. It is likely that there will be one further General Meeting via Zoom in July 2021.
A Video of the Presentation on the Neighbourhood Plan from the General Meeting on the 29th April, is available here.
Our Community in Action Team (CiA) focus on developing a range of social events for all ages to enjoy, with a view to supporting deserving local groups and charities in our area.
Our Current Chairman
I am honoured to once again be the Chairman of such an active and forward thinking Association and to head a Team which works hard to represent all sectors of our community to the best of its ability.
We aim to ensure we represent the widest possible cross-section of our community. The larger and more diverse our membership, the stronger voice we have to influence discussions and decisions.
- 12 issues of FOCUS delivered every month to your door by volunteers, and you live within the Parish of New Milton. Members of the Association can elect not to have a paper delivery and read/download each issue online, with a password which is issued each month. Members who live outside of the Parish can choose to read/download online or if they prefer a paper copy, there is a postage charge of £12.00 per annum.
- An email Bulletin System to receive priority notice about important information concerning our town and upcoming special events.
- Priority free attendance at all our General Meetings : non-members pay £3.00.
- Priority invitations to social events and excursions.
- Telephone support on who and how to contact about any specific question you may have.
- Advice and guidance on planning issues that affect the atmosphere and character of an area.
Details of the General Meeting Programme for the rest of 2021 will be announced shortly.