- Planning for the Future - This consultation seeks any views on each part of a package of proposals for reform of the planning system in England to streamline and modernise the planning process, improve outcomes on design and sustainability, reform developer contributions and ensure more land is available for development where it is needed. Consultation close on 29th October 2020
- Highway Code : Your views are needed to improve safety, primarily on pavements for wheelchair users; people with visual impairments and prams and buggies. You can read and respond to the consultation online, complete a form or send an email to share your views. Consultation closes on 22nd November 2020
Roads enforcement and safety survey - In 2018, 1,784 people were killed on Britain’s roads – this included 456 pedestrians and 48 children. In addition, 25,511 people were seriously injured. The Government is currently reviewing roads policing, and what the future of traffic law enforcement may look like. We are keen to hear your views and invite you to complete this short survey to help inform the Police and Crime Commissioner’s response to Government.
Consultation closes at end November 2020.
- The Hampshire NHS Clinical Commissing Groups are planning a major reform and are changing the way they work. They have written to update you on their plans and to invite your observations and feedback.
- Hampshire County Council is seeking feedback on a proposal for changing the way that top-up funding, which provides support for children with Education Health and Care Plans (EHCP), is paid to mainstream schools. Consultation closes on Monday 6th December at 11:59 p.m.
- Healthwatch Hampshire, the independent champion for people who use health and social care services, wants to hear from carers across the county about their experiences of caring during the pandemic. Please share and take part in their survey
Take our litter survey following work at New Forest coastline - We stepped up our approach to tackling litter at the coast this summer and now want to hear what you think. Consultation closes on 22nd October at 11:59 p.m.
New Milton Town Council
- None known at this time.