or Call: 07771 754025



Sponsored and Maintained by The New Milton Residents' Association  - NMRA

Call us: 07771 754025

Hampshire Constabulary News & Alerts

Information from our County Police

Local Police

Our Local Police Team are located at The Town Hall - however there is no facility to contact the Team via the Town Hall

A Yellow Phone is provided on the Front wall of The Town Hall to make contact with the Police Control Centre.

The nearest 'Police Station' is based in Lymington, however currently the front desk is not open.


To Report a Crime

Call 999 or 112  if the Crime is happening now

or 101 to report any crime

Report a  Crime Online

Report a Road Traffic Incident Online

Report Anti-Social Behaviour Online

Report Missing Persons Online

Report a Lost or Stolen Vehicle Online

Report Lost or Found Property Online

Tell the Police about a possible Breach of Coronavirus Measures Online


Help us To Help You - Only call 999 in a Real Emergency

Be Aware of Doorstop Criminals

Crime Prevention Advice for the end of British Summer Time

Disrespect Nobody!



Hampshire Constabulary


View the latest news from Hampshire Constabulary

Advice & Information Portal

Crime Prevention Advice

Current Crime Prevention Campaigns


Hampshire Constabulary - Stop Press News

Crime Prevention - Your Update

Read the latest update from the Hampshire Constabulary Crime Prevention Team - October 2020


SNAP Scheme launched by Hampshire Constabulary
The Hants SNAP scheme has launched and aims to use submitted footage of dangerous incidents to protect road users across the region. Under the scheme, footage of dangerous incidents can be submitted via an online portal. This can be from a dash cam, head cam or other recording device that is being legally used.

The footage must meet the below criteria:

  • It must be reported within seven days and should not be edited
  • Should not have been deleted from your device
  • Should not be shared on social media
  • Needs to show between one to two minutes either side of the incident
  • If it is from a collision, or an offence not listed in the criteria set out on the submission portal, then it will need to be reported by calling 101, or online via our force website.

Along with the footage, people will submit a witness statement and will be required to answer some basic questions to support their statement. For further information please click here.

To submit Dash Cam footage to Hampshire Constabulary - https://hants-snap-police.egressforms.com


Hampshire Alerts


View the latest updates to Hampshire Alerts.

Sign up to receive Hampshire Alerts - Receive free crime and community information where you live